- JenSawday: RT @matthomann: The only thing you’ll get from your online "friends" are their updates… unless you ask them for more. [What do you ask?]
- matthomann: Don’t get carried away with the number of “followers” you have. Many couldn’t recognize you in a crowd of three people.
- matthomann: Tighten up your privacy settings on Facebook if you connect with customers, or "what happens in Vegas ...." might impact your biz.
- matthomann: Why the web? Clients have always wanted to know you before they'd hire you, but now they want to know you before they'll call you.
- matthomann: Unless you measure your real friends by biz received from them, it is unfair to hold your online friends to a higher standard.
matthomann: Social Media isn’t rocket science. It's just sharing who you are, what you do, and what you think with friends and colleagues online